Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I believe

 I believe in a second chance
I believe in a life long romance

I believe in love at first sight

I believe that revenge isn’t right

I believe that dreams do come true

I believe there's destiny for me and you

I believe that good things come to those who wait

I believe love never arrives too late

I believe that God watches over us

I believe the little things are worth the fuss

I believe you have each friend for a reason

I believe theres life in every season

I believe to always look on the bright side

I believe the real you should never hide

and i believe in all of this for the simple

fact.....

i still believe in this little thing called love










P.s i didnt write the poem i just pieced together different
 poems and added some lines of my own. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment