Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Change
Well this past week i have changed so much in my personal walk and my spiritual walk. I've grown up alot, and personally i LOVE it :) I'm done caring what other people think cause thats just the devil trying to keep me down and i'm DONE with it i'm done letting the devil get in my head THE DEVIL IS STUPID! So i'm excited to see whats going to happen now :D i'm taking on new challenges and i'm finding my place and seeking after God, i'm going to live a life pleasing to the lord enough said :). I do want to say thank you my God for everything your doing in me! And thank you to all my family and friends that have been here for me when i need anything i love you all very much :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment